[mythtv-users] HDhomerun QAM scan works from command line but fails from mythtv-setup?

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 00:59:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am trying to see what unencrypted channels I can get comcast signal
with my HDhomerun.  When I run a scan using the hdhomerun_config
program it successfully finds several encrypted and unencrypted
channels.  But when I do a scan through mythtv-setup it finds nothing.
 I have tried every different option in mythtv-setup (yes/no to
exclude encrypted channels, etc.)  Are there any tricks that I'm
missing?