[mythtv-users] Why has no one implemented subtext commercial filtering?

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 05:52:39 UTC 2009

> I send 90% of my emails to this list from my iphone, and it works fine.  It's a user error in this case.  Scrolling to the bottom of the thread before replying is not that hard.

I have an ipod touch and not an iphone.  As soon as I hit reply, I am
at the top of the message with no ability to scroll anywhere.  I am
happy for you and your ability to bottom post but you should not say
something is user error when you don't know what you are talking
about.  You don't have an ipod and you don't know what application I
am using.

I would assert most people top post their emails and only bottom post
these list things.  I say that because I get emails off list and they
are always top posted.

But I don't want to start another fight so I won't respond to this ill
named thread any more.

Allen