[mythtv-users] mythweb and imdb

Doug Young goofdad at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 07:37:32 UTC 2009

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 1:16 PM, scram69 <scram69 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm currently using the Tmdb script, and have been very happy with the
> results.  However, my video metadata just got completely blown away
> (again...).  Is there a bulk updater for tmdb, similar to
> imdb-bulk-update.pl ?

Give me a day or two to look.  I suspect that using the install
instructions posted recently to the list (basically, symlink imdb.pl
to tmdb.pl) should work if imdb-bulk-update.pl is simply calling out
to imdb.pl.  I've been considering writing a script/wrapper around
tmdb.pl anyway recently, as I want to get better data/posters (if
available) for my movies, but had totally forgotten about
imdb-bulk-update.pl.  That should make life much easier :-)

--
Doug