[mythtv-users] MythFrontend geometry commandline option

Wilfred van den Assem c.assemvanhaaften at chello.nl
Sun Apr 19 17:16:17 UTC 2009

Hello,

A few weeks ago, I've used mythfrontend(SVN) with my DIY OHP beamer. I
had it running on a second screen with the following command:
mythfrontend -geometry 980x700+120+170 so it was correctly centered.
Today I will watch some recordings on the OHP beamer but now, when it
starts a recording or live-tv it ignores the geometry option and opens
fullscreen so it's far to big. All others plugins, like photo, music,
weather works well.

The OS is OpenSUSE 11.1 with the NVIDIA 180.51 driver.

Is there something changed last week?

Thanks.