[mythtv-users] Audio sync and VDPAU

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:23:47 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/4/21 Yeechang Lee <ylee at pobox.com>:

> I am also able to use Advanced 2x on a 8400GS with non-HD recordings.

I see. Must be something the new drivers improved. I haven't checked
my 8400gs for a while as I replaced it with a 9400GT..
I can do advanced 1X on HD material with the 9400. Picture clarity is
better than Temporal ; but motion with Temporal 2X is better.

Would be great if you could have playback profile based on a channel
number ; so a specific channel use a given profile.
For a sport channel, I think Temporal 2X looks better (fast motion is
smoother, less blurry).
For a more generic channel (news etc), I think Advanced 1X is better