[mythtv-users] Folding at home, having it start/stop between recordings/jobs??

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Tue Apr 21 20:11:33 UTC 2009

I have set up folding at home to run on my backend, however I'm wondering how I
can have it so that f at h runs whenever the mythbackend is NOT recording?
Since the f at h takes up 100% CPU (I have a P4 3.4ghz EE) I'd love to
configure it so they run alternately. I know I can pop the
rc.d/foldingathome stop/start in my crontab for whenever, but I'd like to
take it that step further as indicated. Really appreciate any help, thanks a
bunch.

Thanks
Bob