[mythtv-users] irblaster(.info): spoke too soon

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Thu Apr 23 18:07:04 UTC 2009

A couple of days ago, I had my serial IR blaster working. Now, suddenly,
it doesn't work any more. I have rebooted the box but I have not changed
anything else.

The IR blaster is sending out signals, the Streamzap receiver will blink
when it sees them. However, it no longer changes the channel on the
cable box. The cable box remote still works. So somehow the signals
being sent by the IR blaster have changed. But I have not changed my
lircd.conf file! How is this possible? What could I have done to mess
things up?

--Greg