[mythtv-users] Help! - schedules download fine, but NO schedule recordings

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 03:09:32 UTC 2009

I have no idea how this happened. But, there are no programs
scheduled, and I can't schedule any to record

At first, I thought it was a mythfilldatabase problem. But, I have new
listings and they look fine. And, in mythweb, there are plenty of
programs to record in the "Recording Schedules"  page.

If I go to LIstings and schedule something to record, it won't record.

Never seen this before... but I now an going to miss all of THU program.

ANY HELP APPRECIATED!

thanks

--
Brad Fuller