[mythtv-users] OT: Webcam as "security" cam

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Sat Apr 25 20:07:41 UTC 2009

Hi:

I've had a handful of requests for my webcam to flash scripts.

The webcams are at http://www.seiner.com/blog/Travels; on the right
(snakecam and lizardcam).

I've tarballed them at http://www.seiner.com/cams.tar.gz

No docs; these are the raw scripts, including a WordPress plugin I use
to display them.  If you have a web server, you should be able to use
the wp-flashview script with some modifications to display the flash player.

You will also need the JW FLV Player available here:

http://www.longtailvideo.com/players/jw-flv-player/

ffmpeg built to create flash video, and flvtool2, which should be
available from your distro's repository.

--Yan

--
Yan Seiner

Support my bid for the 4J School Board.