[mythtv-users] Setting channels and timeslots in guide grid since mythui update

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 22:01:24 UTC 2009

Hi Tom,

Post the entire <window> to </window> section so that I can take a
look.  Also note that there are *two* EPGs to edit/define, the
programguide, and the -video (with video preview) version, so you'll
want to make sure you're editing the relevant one.

Note that sometime today we should have a theming mailing list where
we can start to address questions like these.  Hopefully people
interested in theming start to migrate these questions there so we can
start to get the basics into a searchable archive.

Robert