[mythtv-users] uPNP: CIFS vs NFS

Michael Craven mcraven at zone4solutions.com
Wed Apr 29 19:42:14 UTC 2009

I thought I had a permissions issue and posted to that effect last
night. I thought had enabled the verbose backend log already but I must
not have because I tried again today and found the following error:

Error: 75 [Value too large for defined data type]

Searching on this, there seems to be something about a Windows (CIFS)
share that Myth's uPNP server didn't like. I've now tried an NFS mounted
version of the same file system from my Windows host and everything
seems good.

Is there a fix for this that I can implement as the NFS share isn't as
convenient as a normal Windows share in my current setup?

I'm not sure if this will help somebody else but I thought I toss it out
there...