[mythtv-users] Key bindings for internal DVD player - "dvd root menu"

Vern spamvern at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 22:40:13 UTC 2009

You want to be a little careful, but if all you want to do is edit a keybinding for one key, I would just use sql and edit the keybindings table directly.  No need to install a bunch of extra junk.

Something along the lines of:

mysql> UPDATE keybindings SET keylist = 'Atl+M' WHERE context = 'TV Playback' AND action = 'JUMPTODVDROOTMENU';
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)
Rows matched: 1  Changed: 1  Warnings: 0

Pick what you want for keylist