[mythtv-users] S-video out on Nvidia 6200 series cards?

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:50:03 UTC 2009

> I wonder if anyone uses this feature? If so how is it enabled? In
>> xorg.conf?
>>
>> If someone has a working xorg.conf file or other information on how to
>> do this I'd appreciate a copy.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mark

Try running "nvidia-settings" as root, and configure it there.  Just set it
to be a separate x display, and make it your primary if it will be your only
display, or secondary if you intend to use a monitor to use the machine as a
desktop while watching TV.  A little googling should help if you have
trouble.

-Josh