[mythtv-users] Myth SVN Trunk ebuilds for gentoo.

Marc Tousignant drayson at net1plus.com
Mon Aug 3 02:11:33 UTC 2009

> I currently have several people using my overlay for trunk. But I think
> my
> current release process stinks, and scaling it up is worse.
>
> As such I have created a git repo that can be added to layman and
> synced.
>
> http://wiki.github.com/MarcT/mt-mythtv
>
> For those using any of the tarballs I sent out I would advise deleting
> it
> and using layman instead. If you do switch remember to remove the old
> repo
> or there will be a conflict.
>
> MarcT

Update:
Added soft volume patch to mythtv ebuild.
Added mythtv-status ebuild. Requires git to be built with curl, it will
check for you and inform you if you need to rebuild.
Added lirc source ebuild. This will download from the lirc repo. Works for
me, YMMV. Make sure to read the warning at the end of the install.

Taking requests for additions. New ebuilds, patches. If you already have an
ebuild for something you want added I'll take those too.

Currently trying to find a way to add http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/6242
or create a standalone ebuild for it.

Marc