[mythtv-users] Hauppauge 950Q, Fedora 11 - Kaffeine finds channels but MythTV doesn't

Chris Jones chris at mollingtonconsultants.com
Wed Aug 5 07:56:42 UTC 2009

Stan

I also have Fedora 11 upgraded from Fedora 10, and also I find that MythTV
no longer works. I have tried reinstalling MythTV (also with the 0.22
version). Now, not only do I not have a working MythTV installation, but the
mythtv-setup has display issues which means that I am unable to configure it
at all.

I am about to re-install again, and will keep you in the loop. I have not
yet tried the Kaffeine application, but may try that tonight before
reinstalling.

--
Chris Jones