[mythtv-users] Graphite, big changes...

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Wed Aug 5 08:45:39 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 18:36 +1000, paul10 at planar.id.au wrote:
> Thanks heaps for this - so far as I can tell it's the only fully
> functioning 0.22 theme other than Terra.  And, whilst I like Terra, I
> have
> to say it is a bit boring (maybe I've had it too long).  I think
> you're
> going to have an enormous user base as soon as 0.22 hits the streets.

I have just played a bit with trunk, terra and graphite within a
Virtualbox machine using Xubuntu and Mythbuntu trunk packages. I really
wanted a peak without commiting my production environment.

It looks sweet, very sweet.

This is going to be a great release.

Thanks to the developers, the themers for the great work, and the
Mythbuntu guys for making it so easy to test.

Nico