[mythtv-users] "Miro Bridge" a new MythTV script enhancement

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 20:47:12 UTC 2009

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Doug Vaughan<r.d.vaughan at rogers.com> wrote:
> FYI: A new MythTV contributor script is now available as a beta release.
>
> "Miro Bridge" integrates Miro video Channels with MythTV's Watch Recordings
> screen and MythVideo.
>
> For a complete list of features and example screen shots please see the Miro
> Bridge wiki page at:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MiroBridge
>
> Miro can be found at http://www.getmiro.com/

Having played with Doug's MiroBridge script over the past week or so,
I must say that it is a *great, great* script.  It's an awesome source
of free, legal programming and he's done *amazing* work on thinking of
the small details in integrating Miro programming into Myth.  Not all
the vodcast/internet show stuff out there is my cup of tea, but there
are a few gems and it is really neat to have it show up as with any
other programming in Myth.

Note that it only works with current trunk (and thus, with the forthcoming .22).

Robert