[mythtv-users] IVTV and DVB cards swapping /dev/ location

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 19:38:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have a PVR-150 and a Pinnacle 800i DVB tuner.  The 800i has a analog side
that i dont use but I do fall back to the PVR-150 if i run out of QAM
tuners.

I am running into a issue where when ever i reboot the analog side of the
800i will swap with the PVR.  /dev/video0 and /dev/video1.

I have seen posts in the past on writing custom u.dev rules to force the
same but I am not sure how to do this in Ubuntu.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

--
Mitchell