[mythtv-users] Sixth Anniversary

Cecil Watson knoppmyth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 00:06:41 UTC 2009

> My first MythTV system was based on Debian. and I wrote about it here:
>
> http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8658
>
> The first MythTV system I was really happy with was KnoppMyth based.
> Since then I have set-up a test box to run Mythbuntu and Mythdora.
> Still, I keep KnoppMyth as my main MythTV system as the number of
> issues with KnoppMyth always seem to be fewer and far less painful
> than the other options...

:-)

> Thanks to Cecil and the other developers.

You're welcome.

> Now, quick question how long before LinHES comes out? As yes, I am
> working on another MythTV article...

When it is ready of course. :)  Actually, I'll be posting a link to what
should be the last "preview" release before the "stable" release later this
evening.  We still have a few bugs to squish and features to implement and
write documentation.  Really, at this point, there is no major hang ups.
So, download 6.00.09 once I have the link up!  Perhaps you can help squish a
bug!

--
Enjoy the day,

Cecil