[mythtv-users] HDHomerun problems

Duncan Brown mythtv at duncb.co.uk
Tue Aug 11 15:29:35 UTC 2009

Mitch Gore wrote:

> I only use the ATSC version but from the log it does not look like
> your hdhomerun is the issue.
>
>  /dev/dvb/adapter2/demux0
>
> Looks like a DVB card to me.  the HDHR does not show up as a mounted
> device.  the backend just streams from the device.

This struck me as odd too, but a number of times when this has happened
recordings on the DVB cards have carried on as normal.  This also means
I have to wait till they finish to restart the backend, so as not to
ruin the recording
The log definitely refers to tuner 6 just before that, which is
definitely the HDHomerun, and the one that would be used first to watch
live TV

I also never had this problem before I started using the HDHomerun

Thanks

Dunc