[mythtv-users] Zotac memory ?

Tom Lichti redpepperracing at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 15:55:53 UTC 2009

I thought it was just me. I had the exact same problem with mine, I
tried two different brands of RAM, I think I had the same Kingston as
you, then I tried Adata, and had the same problem. I RMA'ed the board
and it worked.

Having said that, I also had a problem with the power switch I was
using, which may or may not have been related.

Tom