[mythtv-users] mythtv on osx problems

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 07:08:10 UTC 2009

scram69 wrote:

>I've never been able to get live TV to work on the OS X frontend.  If
>live TV is a priority, look to a linux frontend.

Now I don't recall where it came from, I assume the same place as the
OP, but I have the OS X 'packaged' frontend application and it does
handle live tv. It does however crash if you attempt to view a
part-time channel that's off-air - which means you can't view live tv
if the last thing recorded/viewed was on such a channel.
--
Simon Hobson