[mythtv-users] XML or OnAirEPG for a couple of UK DVB-S channels?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 12:29:02 UTC 2009

On 14/08/2009, Alessandro <alessandro.campobassi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>  Just moved out to France from the UK, and managed to get my DVB-S (for
>  UK freesat Astra 28.2) working 99.9% perfectly - except, I'm missing
>  guide data for a couple of movie channels.
>  Does anyone have these channels getting guide data (either
>  over-the-air or xmltvid) ??
>
>  Zone Thriller
>  Movies4Men2
>  Movies4Men2 + 1hr
>  Flim24
>  World Movies
>
>  I have set them to UseOnAirGuide, but nothing is populating the
>  listings after a guide fill...
>  Does anyone have these working?

I'm still 'testing' DVB-S in a spare box. I do get listings (mostly
only now/next) for all of those channels except Film24 (which I
haven't configured). The first 2 in your list are part of the Freesat
EPG, so may provide better quality listings.

No listings for these channels are yet provided by the XMLTV
tv_grab_uk_rt grabber, although I have asked a few times in the past.

Cheers,
Nick

--
Nick Morrott