[mythtv-users] Lirc key repeats on Harmony 525

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 04:01:42 UTC 2009

Some more info on this. As temporary workaround I've reset the PIN by
using the remote so now it matches when I use the remote to enter the
PIN on a recording group.

Interestingly, when I did this in the setup screen where you enter a
PIN to view All Programmes, I noticed that when pressing the number
keys on the remote I got underscores preceding the number. So for
example, if I pressed 1 followed by 2, the PIN showed up on the screen
as _1_2

What on earth is happening there?

Regards,
Phill