[mythtv-users] SVN Mythweb problems

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 15 13:06:06 UTC 2009

Good Day,

I am having 3 issues with mythweb which I was hoping I could get some assistance with.

1. The Images/Thumbnails for recorded TV shows aren't showing up.  The images do exist, and I did ensure to follow the steps in README which states:

Q: I can't see any thumbnail images of the recordings on my CIFS/SMB share.
A: There is a bug in the Linux CIFS driver that is triggered by Apache when
    it uses 'sendfile' to send an image. To work around it, add the following
    line to your Apache configuration (httpd.conf) file...
        EnableSendfile Off

Now, I did this after noting the missing images -- do I need to something else to bring the images in?

2. Flowplayer gives me an error on all recorded videos.

303: failed to load a resource: unable to load a resource: Error #2124

3. The Weather screen doesn't download any data...  It shows areas for the different screens but no info is in them.

So, any hints on troubleshooting these would be greatly appreciated.

Nasa