[mythtv-users] SVN Mythweb problems

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 16 12:52:23 UTC 2009

----- "Nasa" <nasa01 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Good Day,
>
> I am having 3 issues with mythweb which I was hoping I could get some
> assistance with.
>
> 1. The Images/Thumbnails for recorded TV shows aren't showing up.  The
> images do exist, and I did ensure to follow the steps in README which
> states:
>
> Q: I can't see any thumbnail images of the recordings on my CIFS/SMB
> share.
> A: There is a bug in the Linux CIFS driver that is triggered by Apache
> when
>     it uses 'sendfile' to send an image. To work around it, add the
> following
>     line to your Apache configuration (httpd.conf) file...
>         EnableSendfile Off

Additional note:

Removing the image files and then going into the watch recording  section of mythweb has the effect of the image
being recreated -- but not displayed.

> Now, I did this after noting the missing images -- do I need to
> something else to bring the images in?
1a. I also discovered that trying to sort the shows in the recording screen causes an "object not found"
web page to be displayed.  The message states:

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated.
Please inform the author of that page  about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.