[mythtv-users] SVN Mythweb problems

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 17 11:12:59 UTC 2009

Good Day,

Should I be posting the following questions to the dev list? Given they are related to
trunk....

-------------

I am having 3 issues with mythweb which I was hoping I could get
some assistance with.
1. The Images/Thumbnails for recorded TV shows aren't showing up.

The images do exist, and I did ensure to follow the steps in README
which states:

Q: I can't see any thumbnail images of the recordings on my
CIFS/SMB share.
A: There is a bug in the Linux CIFS driver that is triggered by
Apache when it uses 'sendfile' to send an image. To work around it, add
the following line to your Apache configuration (httpd.conf) file...
EnableSendfile Off

Additional note:

Removing the image files and then going into the watch recording
section of mythweb has the effect of the image
being recreated -- but not displayed.

Now, I did this after noting the missing images -- do I need to
something else to bring the images in?

1a. I also discovered that trying to sort the shows in the
recording screen causes an "object not found" web page to be displayed.
The message states:

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the
referring page seems to be wrong or outdated.
Please inform the author of that page  about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Not sure how I missed this...  But the links for things like "title"
end up being mythtv/tv/recorded?sortby=title -- where I would have expected
mythtv/mythweb/tv/recorded?sortby=title (which does work)

2. Flowplayer gives me an error on all recorded videos.

303: failed to load a resource: unable to load a resource: Error

3. The Weather screen doesn't download any data...  It shows
areas for the different screens but no info is in them.