[mythtv-users] Looking for hardware recommendations

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 21:06:00 UTC 2009

SPDIF passthrough is as good as it gets.  Anything different would be
distorting the signal as SPDIF is the signal as transmitted.  You
can't do better unless you are taking about decoding it and sending
analog then you can do better only if you are doing a better job of
decoding than the next box would have done.

Allen