[mythtv-users] Updating Toronto Ontario OTA channel map...

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Tue Aug 18 09:30:00 UTC 2009

Colin McGregor <colin.mc151 at gmail.com> says:
> I would gather that people with a first rate antenna on a tall tower
> in parts of Scarborough can get Rochester fairly reliably... In
> other words most of Toronto will not get Rochester (or at least not
> reliably...).

Just as the SchedulesDirect lineup for my San Francisco zip code lists
Sacramento stations although there's no hope, even with an outdoor
antenna (which I don't have), of receiving any of them. Mora of the
story: Better to include more stations than fewer stations, because
doing so won't cause any harm.

--
Frontend/backend:	P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array