[mythtv-users] SVN Mythweb problems

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Tue Aug 18 22:23:03 UTC 2009

Nasa <nasa01 at comcast.net>, said on Tue Aug 18, 2009 [10:18:31 PM]:
}
} ----- "Joe Ripley" <vitaminjoe at gmail.com> wrote:
}
} > On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 7:06 AM, Nasa<nasa01 at comcast.net> wrote:
} > > Good Day,
} > >
} > > I am having 3 issues with mythweb which I was hoping I could get
} > some assistance with.
} > >
} > > 1. The Images/Thumbnails for recorded TV shows aren't showing up.
} >  The images do exist, and I did ensure to follow the steps in README

I too no longer have thumbnails showing up. It started when I added
a slave backend that records the shows. There are a couple of patches
that supposedly addressed this issue but they didnt help me any.
Ive gone through all the things to check listed here and they are
fine as well.  I dont even get the png files created for the mythweb
thumbs, the frontend thumbs do get created though and are in the
directory with the recordings.

--
"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
steve at heistand.org