[mythtv-users] HD Homerun issue with JYA packages

Dennis Cartier dennis.cartier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 00:57:10 UTC 2009

Tonight I thought I would allow the updates that were queued up for the JYA
packages (0.21+fixes) install. Gah!, now my HD Homerun just records garbage.
Anyone else seen this?

I am running the VDPAU 1.90 versions.  All the previous recordings play
fine, just new recordings or live TV are an impressionist painting (with
lots of pops and buzzing).

Dennis

--
“The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.

Hunter S. Thompson, US journalist (1939 – 2005)