[mythtv-users] Problem with MythWeb streaming music

Sebastian Buks sebastianbuks at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 14:18:37 UTC 2009

I have MythWeb fully functioning except one small thing. I can't
stream music. Well, I can't authenticate. using VLC I do get a
authentication box with username and passwd for the correct realm. But
Apache2 log says:

[Thu Aug 20 14:11:10 2009] [error] [client X.X.X.X] Digest: user
sebastian: password mismatch: /music/stream

However it is the correct password I set to log into MythWeb. I have
never specificly created a password-file for just this dir. Also
streaming from the video dir works fine.

What am I missing here?

Regards Seb