[mythtv-users] mythweb not asking for passwords

Matthew Zimmerman mzimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:32:35 UTC 2009

Not sure how much your browser is setup and how often you're accessing
the site.  I'm guessing throwing the extra '/' into the URL made your
browser think it was a different site.  I'm guessing your browser is
cache'ing the password.
http://www.adopenstatic.com/cs/blogs/ken/archive/2005/04/12/14.aspx

Matt