[mythtv-users] Channelscanner Broken

Panachoi panachoi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:10:56 UTC 2009

I just updated to 21373, and the channelscanner is still somewhat broken:

1) scanning an individual transponder works, but no new transports that it
might discover from the NIT are added to the multiplex table

2) importing a channels.conf still gives the same errors as before
("Programmer error, then "Failed to handle Tune Complete")

3) The scanner happily adds audio only channels even if I've unchecked
"allow audio only channels" in the input connection dialog!

Ugh. Guess I will have to enter all 200 transponders by hand (Lyngsat is
your friend). Not clear how I'm going to delete the audio-only channels.....