[mythtv-users] Some HDHomeRun Channels Don't Show

moodyjunk at frontiernet.net moodyjunk at frontiernet.net
Tue Aug 25 17:24:55 UTC 2009

After setting my HDHomeRun to channel 81
  hdhomerun_config ffffffff get /tuner1/streaminfo
returns
  1: 13.1 WNET HD
  2: 11.1 WPIX HD
  3: 13.2 WNET KI
  4: 13.3 WNET VM
  5: 11.2 WPIX LA
and I can successfully record expected content on each n=1..5 using
  hdhomerun_config ffffffff set /tuner1/program <n>
  hdhomerun_config ffffffff save /tuner1/ <file>

However, MythTV 0.21 channel editor shows 81#1, 81#7, 81#8, and 81#9.  I setup a manual record for 81#1 expecting to get WNET (stream 1) but got WPIX (stream 2).  I setup manual records for 81#7, 81#8, and 81#9 but go nothing on them (not even a zero byte file).  I can't see to get MythTV to record WNET though as I said hdhomerun_config does it fine.

Any Ideas?

Jerry