[mythtv-users] FW: FW: FrontEnd - Menu's Disappearing

Mark Garland mythtvusers at markgarland.co.uk
Thu Aug 27 21:02:56 UTC 2009

Hi Brad,

I tried the OpenGL ThemePainter, but that gave me other stability issues (so
I was unable to really test for disappearing menus).

Thanks for the suggestion though - appreciated.

MG
-----
"The most overlooked advantage of owning a computer is that if they foul up
there's no law against whacking them around a bit."