[mythtv-users] Help compiling mythtv from svn on Fedora

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Sat Aug 29 03:07:36 UTC 2009

On Friday 28 August 2009 21:15:10 R. G. Newbury wrote:
>  > I have tried everything I can think of and can still not compile the
> > RPM's.
> I don't understand why you want to make RPMs.

Then you can just stop right there, thank you. :)

Regardless, his problem isn't the making of the rpm part, its that he's
junked up his system libGL bits by installing the nvidia driver from
their installer script, and now has a mismatch between what libGL is
supposed to look like according to header files and what it actually
looks like with the nVidia version stomping the mesa one. Taking rpm
out of the equation isn't going to fix that.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com