[mythtv-users] Call for iMON testing

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 23:03:22 UTC 2009

Hi

> Odd. I've got an RM200 myself, and all the buttons work perfectly, as
> do all the buttons on my Harmony 880, which is programmed via a config
> found in Logitech's db by looking for Antec Veris, iirc...

I have a RM200, with an Antec Fusion Remote Black ... I use a Harmony
880 remote as well that got automatically programmed.

Using lirc 0.8.2 (the one that came with Jaunty, with extra patch for
working with the Antec).

When using the Harmony, when I press any buttons it only repeats a few
times (maybe a dozen times at best). This is quite annoying when
scrolling down a long list..

Do you get the same with your harmony 880?

I always assumed that the problem came from the logitech codes ; IIRC
I chose Antec Fusion Remote in their db.

Jean-Yves