[mythtv-users] Call for iMON testing

Christian Szpilfogel chrisznews4 at rogers.com
Sun Aug 30 00:56:33 UTC 2009

Jarod Wilson wrote:

>> I only note a few missing codes. I can make the mods to the lircd.conf
>> and send it to you for inclusion if you wish. For reference, I am using
>> a Harmony remote with RM200 codes programmed in
>>

> Odd. I've got an RM200 myself, and all the buttons work perfectly, as
> do all the buttons on my Harmony 880, which is programmed via a config
> found in Logitech's db by looking for Antec Veris, iirc...
>
> But sure, hit me with any additions you've got, and I'll put them into
> lirc cvs. Doesn't hurt to have more codes added.

ok. I have two missing codes and one that does not work at all:

The following are missing but are codes that I can send from my harmony
890 and receive through your driver:
KEY_MENU   0x2ba385b700000201
## The above is very close to your KEY_MENU value and I noticed in other
web entries that both can show up (perhaps slightly different remotes)
KEY_DVD      0x29a295b700000201
## Note for KEY_DVD above, the Harmony's version of RM200 labels this
also as "Purple"

Oddly the following code for MouseKeyboard does not work. I don't even
receive the IR code with mode2. yet with the previous driver (0.8.5pre1)
this code worked fine. Your lircd.conf has the correct code that I use
in 0.8.5pre1 as well, it just never shows up. Strange.

Christian