[mythtv-users] Small change EPG for 0.22?

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 22:18:08 UTC 2009

>In trunk (and, eventually, in 0.22), MythWeb has a setting, "Prefer
>channel number over callsign." By toggling that setting off, you'll get
>the channel callsign in the MythWeb Program Listings page.

Yes i know, and i have selected that. But for a lot of my channels that dont have a icon i only see a channelnumber right now. Was just thinking that if no icon exist and channel number is shown, callsign could be inserted insted of icon.

The same thing for EPG information. Of course it should be up to the themer to deside what information to be shown. But if the themer desides he wants to show a channel number and a icon, and there is no icon available, i think it would look better with the callsign shown instead is a empty spot. And that functionallity should be in the widget. No icon?-->callsign

Only my proposal because i thought it would look better.

/Stefan