[mythtv-users] Attic antenna

jason maxwell decepticon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 14:55:07 UTC 2009

It looks like the OP got his questions answered, so rather than start
another thread with the same title, I'll just hijack :)Right now I have a
tinfoil and coat hanger quad bowtie antenna in the attic that works very
well.  I'm ~35-45 miles from 2 major cities (DC/Baltimore).  Right now I'm
grabbing all the DC stations with no problem.  If I turn the antenna, I can
pick up some Bmore stations too.  I would like to make a second antenna so
that they can be simultaneously pointed at each city.  Would this work if I
just hooked both to a simple splitter, or do I need a fancy combiner of some
sort?
TIA.
-Jason