[mythtv-users] Tonight's "Lie to me" not recorded

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 13:48:29 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 7:06 PM, Christopher X. Candreva
<chris at westnet.com> wrote:

> This may end up being a Schedules Direct issue, but I just had something odd
> happen.
>
> Tonight's "Lie to me" was not recorded because it was suposedly a
> duplicate -- "  This episode was previously recorded according to the
> duplicate policy chosen for this title."
>
> Yet, the original air date is "2009-11-30" -- meaning it couldn't possibly
> be a duplicate.
>
> Anyone else miss tonight's Like To Me because of this ?

We noticed ahead of time that it wasn't recording and fixed it by
hand. Our assumption at this time was that Fox listed it as starting
at 10:01 instead of 10PM exactly and that Myth was missing it for that
reason. I don't watch the show so I don't know if it was a new or old
episode.

QUESTION: How much generalization does Myth do if you set up a 'record
in this timeslot' rule for 10PM and then the listing says 10:01?
Should it still record?

- Mark