[mythtv-users] OT: Winter Hill work 2nd December?

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Tue Dec 1 13:59:12 UTC 2009

Arghh, bummer :-(

Since I run a packaged version (atrpms/fedora), there's no way I'm going to get this
incorporated tonight. Looks like a long day tomorrow sorting this out.

I'll need to find out the frequencies first then do the tuned scan?

Would doing a scan using dvb-scan and then using the channels.conf file in myth work?
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop
for all manner of hand crafted items,
including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts