[mythtv-users] Remove 'Delete' from Videos 'I' menu

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Wed Dec 2 12:02:17 UTC 2009

I was playing around with this tonight and I noticed my delete option in
mythvideos only deleted the item from the database not the disk....

I only found this out as I was trying to troubleshoot issues with same
video that had been assigned metadata (with jamu) not being able to be
played, I found deleting from mythvideo (which only deletes it from the
database) and then rescaning in mythweb seem to fix the issue, but I'm
unsure why this is happening, but this is OT but I post about this
seperately.

Cheers,

Anthony