[mythtv-users] OT: Winter Hill work 2nd December?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 13:50:03 UTC 2009

> BBC A  C62- 801,833,000
> Arq A  C61  793,833,000
> Arq B  C55  746,000,000
> D 3&4  C59  778,000,000
> SDN    C58  770,000,000

These work for me in 0.21-fixes - Thanks.  I removed all records in
dtv_multiplex and channel tables.  I did a Tuned scan on the 801833000
frequency.  This found BBC channels and automatically populated with
other frequencies (this never used to work and used to populate with
wrong frequencies but now works for me).  I then did a scan on
existing transport/multiplexes.  This found all the channels.  A quick
check of a channel on each multiplex seem to indicate everything is
working.