[mythtv-users] Delete Recordings..

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 12:05:04 UTC 2009

The logic is, "you can delete recordings from the watch recordings
screen." (use the "i" or "d" buttons)

They should really just remove the MANAGE RECORDINGS>DELETE RECORDINGS
menu choice because it is confusing to send people to a different
screen all together (even if the desired functionality is on that
screen).
Ryan Patterson