[mythtv-users] Lose video when jump back

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:56:41 UTC 2009

I am also interested in how this board performs with .22 esp compared to .21

I have an sp13000 running off a usb stick on .21

Thx

Please excuse brevity and mistakes, this email was composed on a mobile
phone.

Thanks and regards,
Richard Morton

On 3 Dec 2009 14:22, "Andrew Elwell" <andrew.elwell at gmail.com> wrote:

Hmm - I know it's off the original thread Q, but:

> Remote Frontend: Hardware Via EPIA EN12000 running Ubuntu Karmic (clean >
install a few weeks ago...
how do you find this hardware as a frontend? I purchased one of these
motherboards ages ago and gave up trying to battle against openchrome
It's since been retasked but I may need to re-use it.

Many thanks

Andrew