[mythtv-users] Any Asus Aspire Revo Users Out There?

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Thu Dec 3 18:34:49 UTC 2009

If you're using an Asus Aspire Revo and have HDMI audio working, would you
please share your configuration information.

VDPAU and everything else works great on my Asus Aspire AR1600-U910H but I've
spent many, many hours trying to HDMI audio to work. You can see some of the
details here:

https://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=23567&forum=39

Even if you're not on CentOS, let me know what your configuration (module
parameters, etc.) looks like. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Kirk