[mythtv-users] multiple network boot diskless frontends with seperate configurations?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:10:35 UTC 2009

Hello all!
 So I've got two frontends that I would like to network boot with PXE
as diskless frontends. I've read many a web article on this, but none
give any information on how to manage multiple clients like this where
each client is allowed to have it's own separate "settings" so to
speak.

has anyone done this? what is the key to setting up multiple diskless
frontends that all boot from the same server but have separate
environments?

Thanks!
--
Steve