[mythtv-users] Delete Recordings..

Joe Wilson wilson.joe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 23:39:46 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 04:05, ryan patterson <ryan.goat at gmail.com> wrote:

> The logic is, "you can delete recordings from the watch recordings
> screen." (use the "i" or "d" buttons)
>
> They should really just remove the MANAGE RECORDINGS>DELETE RECORDINGS
> menu choice because it is confusing to send people to a different
> screen all together (even if the desired functionality is on that
> screen).
> _____________
> Ryan Patterson

Removing it completely from the menu all together would be the ideal way of
doing it
since we can already delete the files from within the video and recodings
already..
I'm going to miss the ability to see the file size etc.. It would be nice to
have a bit
more information on the video when clicking  "i"... in the recordings or
video menus.
But removing the delete recordings should be removed from the themes all
together
to avoid confusion..